About rogue damage v.s scout damage...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by demonlord, May 24, 2018.

1. demonlord

demonlord Member

Hi this is about the very low damage of rogue/mage compared to scout/warden... I did made a test myself with the same gears but as scout with a t7 hos weapon i did made more damage that with a t10 dl dagger... This for me dosent make sense at all and im not even talking here about the knight/mage who are just wayyyyy too OP... I think it would be a very great idea with the dod patch to lower dmg of scout/warden and knight/mage and/or buff damage of rogue/mage at least...

2. demonlord

demonlord Member

Also my suggestion would be to buff rogue instead of nerfing since nerf always made people mad so buffing is the right solution i belive...

3. Shiby

Shiby New Member

I think that we shall be very very careful nerfing or buffing different class combos else we get an endless stream of requests buffing players favorite class combos at the moment!

4. Shiby

Shiby New Member

Better if you explain to dev what spell or combo spell you think it’s a issue with then just say buff my character...

5. demonlord

demonlord Member

well i belive shadowstab, low blow and wound attack need a buff ... ty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.