Item Shop Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Litch, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Litch

Litch New Member

Hello,

With this post i'd just want to ask (or suggest) if there could be a thread on forum regarding item shop promotions (Weekend sales, happy hour wednesdays etc or other items to be (possibly) added

Like this players could suggest what to ask for in promo or something, looked trough forum but not sure if there's already an existing thread for this yet but maybe it could be a nice thing to have to see suggestions of players for the promo's sometimes :D

Kind Regards
    Intact

2. Blizz

Blizz New Member

I like the Idea of a Itemshop Suggestions Thread. It's only a Suggestion and maybe a insparation for the "sales manager"/GM Team.

Ty for your Idea.

3. Danger

Danger Manager Staff Member Manager Senior Game Master Moderator

Go, give us your ideas :D

4. Litch

Litch New Member

@Danger i'd say create an offical post made by gm/cm then people will quicker respond and be more willing to post :p

5. Litch

Litch New Member

Pet items - Awakening potion, Enhancement potion, tools, power growth or xp charms for them+

6. demonlord

demonlord Member

totally agree with you Litch but myself i do not like the pet gasha stuff since they have terrible rate on the exp charm and powerful pet growing potion so what i would suggest is to put the pet exp charm and/or powerful pet growing pot on a week end sale and not as a gasha... I would agree to pay the right price since its a chap 2 server i agree that it can be at high price but please stop the gasha and give us the items we trully need... TY

7. erzon77

erzon77 Manager Staff Member Manager Senior Game Master Moderator

Exactly because the server is in chapter 2 as you say, right now you can not put the direct items in the store, because everyone would have the pet raised to the maximum just by spending diamonds.
    That's why I put the gahsa.
    With the golden eggs, you can get at the ranch the 2 potions to raise the pet, or spending gold / diamonds you can buy meals to raise it.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  8. demonlord

demonlord Member

aight then i understand but the gasha rly dosent worth it im not going to spend a single token on it but i understand ur point...

9. Litch

Litch New Member

Well maybe just enhancement pots could be in there for TP in weekend sales sometimes together with pet tools etc =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.