Suggestion about Content Change

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Marie2406, May 26, 2018.

1. Marie2406

Marie2406 New Member

Hello Guys, so now i want to Complain a bit about the Changes what have been Made, i mean, i came here like 2 weeks ago, and i already donated 30$ to the Server but its getting a bit too much and i am thinking about to stop Playing there Again the reason for it is Simple

If you wanna Higher up an Instance than give x2-3 HP and not like HP/Def/Atk BECAAUSE!:

Tank in DOD is getting about 90k Hits from Last Boss for Example, i am an Druid, so the Actually best Healing Class in Runes of Magic, i got Whole DS Set statted and +6 ofc... Tier 7 2h Staff from DL aswell, soo the best u could Actually get in Chapter II

The Thing is, its a PAIN in the ÂSS to heal up a 115k HP tank when he gets a 95k Hit from a Boss, when u as Druid with a Low Crit rate, like it has been on Chapter II, only Healing 23k a la 2s so u need like 10sec to get the Tank to Full HP Again, its just too Much (Tank need to tank the normal hits aswell in Meantime) and not even Talking About the DD's they Instantly getting oneshotted because they have like 35-40k hp because they dont use Stam/HP Stats on their gear...

So Please give me a Suggestion how you guys feel about it, to make the GM's see that it was too much what they did. only because they can run the instance with 300k hp and VIII Runes on Test Server.

PLS LOWER THE ATK/DEF RATE TO NORMAL

Regards, Marieechen.

D/W

Gurkan likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Starlord

Starlord New Member

Hey guys,

I know that this has nothing to do with the contenchanges but. Pls do something at this class knight/mage, pls tell me Rory, Danger, Erzon how can it be that a Knight/mage does more dmg then most of the classes or the same dmg. and also can tank everything. you cant just lat a class do all Tank and dps. the problem with that is that a Knight/Mage does ignore the def and mdef of the bosses. i my suggestion is that you take him his tankability or his stupidly highe dmg. i am a tank i can keep the aggro thats my jop. im not at a 100k burst dps im at 10k dps and i stand the hits of the boss. I or better we my guild and i need at least 3 people the do the same as erza with his Knight/mage( and its not because of his gear it is rly good but it is the class it self) and the group is like 1tank and 2dps. so to just say it again out loud we need 1TANK and 2DPS too do the same that erza does SOLO. and the best of all is that erza dod not even stat on full tank and does tank the same like a Knight/warrior with platte/chain gear and full on tank stated. Pls nerv this class and take him his tankability or his dmg you cant let him do bouth.
    ok that was all i had to say for now but pls overthink your next steps and dont just ignore this poste like you do with your discord massages or defend this class. IT IS TO OP.

Regards, Varondill/Holyheart

K/W .

4. demonlord

demonlord Member

see...?? thats what i mean knight/mage being just OVERPOWERED with heal that cant even keep tank alive.... If nothing changes i will be out soon too... I love this server but somes changes need to be done... When i first start here gm use to tell me all class were calibrated but now i know its not true at all ... Please gm do something i think we all love this server but there is certains problems that make our gameplay being frustrating like when u see a knight/mage stated mostly as int/stam stam/def make 3 times ur dmg with a t9 weap when u are stated full dex/patt str/patt 43++ with t10 dl weapon... As well when a healer good stated cannot even keep the tank alive... Changes need to be done and fast!!

5. erzon77

erzon77 Manager Staff Member Manager Senior Game Master Moderator

the knight / wizard class is being tested so that they can tank without doing so much damage and have enough aggro.

6. demonlord

demonlord Member

thats not the only problem but well thats a good start...

7. epjjim

epjjim New Member

Translate into google worth

Gracias por nerfearme xD , aunque lo veo bien , ahora no traten de hacer lo mismo con un equipo de pack o medio equipo con stat de viejas ini , cuando yo voy a t9 t7 t8 t10 me gear
    pero si lo veo subido de tono el dmg pero Hoy Rory y Erzon me han susurrado y estubimos probando en DoD una manera para que no aga tanto daño y pueda generar aggro , ahora mi tank no pega cada segundo como hacen los fisicos sino cada 2,3sec mi daño tiene que ser mayor a un tank normal porque mi tank no usa el golpe divino para hacer aggro ,y si mi daño no hace suficiente aggro no puedo hacer el roll de tank con mi equipo a veces me cuesta aguantar el aggro de mis dps que son animales porque llevan un equipo muy parecido al mio , y vuelvo a decir por aqui lo mismo que dije en discord , NOO comparen equipo t4 t7s con stat de OC Origin puestos dentro del equipo de DL zs Porque eso no es full gear y no es lo mismo que llevar las runas buenas y los stat de DL ZS en el Gear de DL ZS hay una muy alta diferencia , gracias por leer

ERZA

descarga.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.